This is Lovelyz third album and they’ve done a wonderful job! Despite using well used themes of love and sadness, they’ve shown just how much they’ve matured since they debuted. We wish Lovelyz the best of success with their current promotions and the rest of their careers!
- Spotlight: This song is just a short instrumental introduction to the album.
- Twinkle:The song is all about ‘hearing’ the twinkle of Christmas decorations and knowing that it means that someone you’ve care for will be arriving soon.
- Triangle: Triangle is about dealing with a broken and hurt heart and admitting that you are trying your best to get over it and start again.
- Just: This song is all about asking your crush to be honest with you instead of saying ‘just because’.
- Fallin’: Fallin’ in about understanding that you are falling in love with someone.
- Secret Garden: Secret Garden is all about wanting to say hidden in a place only you and your crush know about while you try and ‘stop’ yourself from crushing on him.
- Sleepy Dream: This song is all about recognising that this song is more like a lullaby for all the hard working people out there who need to sleep.
Review by Kirsty