1. How did it feel going solo for this track?
It felt great being able to do the music that I always wanted to do. For this track, I collaborated with one of my really close friend’s, Gento, and my other friend who is also from Dallas, G2.
2. What inspired you to write “”MURDA””?
I was talking to my friends about how I wanted to release a free track so my fans can hear some of my rapping again, and my friends suggested that I use this instrumental for it. Right when I heard the track, I loved it!
3. What do you want fans to take from the song?
I just want my fans to know, that I will still be rapping. I’m honestly much happier doing the music that I’ve always wanted to do.
4. Were there any difficulties that arose when you went about recording this song?
Noooo! None at all!! I just loved working on a track with really talented rappers. LOVED IT!
5. What advice would you give to aspiring hip hop artists?
Do what makes you happy. That is what’s most important. You only have one life, so why not live it doing what you love and what you’re good at!
6. If you could collaborate with any artist from any genre, who would it be?
ahhh so many artists!! If I had to pick a Korean artist, I would love to work on a track with hip hop artist Okasian, or Zion.T. I love Okasian’s voice and his style of rapping. Zion.T’s voice is just really unique and he’s really good. His lyrics and melody lines are to die for. If I can pick a american artist, it would probably be Tyga and Chris Brown. I love Tyga’s rapping, and Chris Browns voice is amazing.
7. If you were stuck in a movie or an anime, which one would it be and why?
I love Europe! I’ve been there couple times! I would just love to go back. I would like to go all over Europe! It’s just so beautiful! CALL ME :)
9. Do you have any weird eating habits?
I don’t know if you can call this weird, but when I eat something really good, I tend to do a little dance.. because it’s so good. Haha!
10. Could you give a message for your European fans?
Hello my dear European fans! I would love to meet all of you! Hopefully soon? Please be happy in everything that you do! I love each and every one of you! Thank you so much for always giving me constant loving and support! It really makes my day!!”