1) Could you please introduce yourselves to our readers?
Minna-san, yoroshiku onegaishimasu! (Hello Everybody!)
C : I’m Charlie, the guitarist.
M : Masaya, I play guitar too
K : Bassist and vocalist, Kei
Y : I’m Yu-ta, and I play drums.
2) What was the inspiration behind your band’s name?
M, K, Y: We love the heavy hard rock. Slipknot, Limp Bizkit…
C: I like more hard rock and rock style. Before we created XMAS, we agreed to play heavy rock.
3) What inspired you to make music together?
We decided to group together two years ago. We liked the same kind of music, and agreed to play heavy rock, a combination of our favorite style. We wanted to transmit something happy for people to listen to. When we were young, we listened to a lot of American artists, like Marilyn Manson. But, we didn’t understand English Despite this, we wanted to make music in the same style.
4) What are the most memorable moments of your time together as a band?
This European tour is our best moment together.
5) What song do you remember most from your childhood?
Japanse hero songs: Zyuranger, Disney songs : Pinocchio, Peter…
C : Twinkle little star
6) If you could be stuck in an anime or a movie, which one would it be and why?
K : That’s Hard! Dragon Ball for me
C : The Avengers
Y : Ocean’s Eleven
M : One Piece
7) After this European tour, what are your plans?
We will probably do a new album or single, after the show in Japan.
We will then make something else… an album or single, we’ll see.
8) Could you leave a message for your European fans?
Thank you so much! We will be back soon!”